----------------------------------- Andy Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:52 pm Level Uping ----------------------------------- hey i was just wondering how many posts are needed for level uping? can someone post a list of number of bits required to level up? damn, why does this sound like some gay pokemon forum. ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:02 pm ----------------------------------- well u dont really level up... u might get a special rank for yourself from site admins... but i dont think you will go higher than programmer by your posts or bits... ----------------------------------- Andy Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:06 pm ----------------------------------- there are other ranks tho like hacker and all those crap ----------------------------------- Martin Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:19 pm ----------------------------------- http://www.compsci.ca/bbs/faq.php ----------------------------------- Martin Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:19 pm ----------------------------------- I have my own, private rank :D ----------------------------------- Andy Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:26 pm ----------------------------------- lol, i'm sure other ppl want ur rank ----------------------------------- Andy Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:29 pm ----------------------------------- and how come not every rank shows? ----------------------------------- Martin Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:29 pm ----------------------------------- What do you mean? Mine doesn't have a picture cause I haven't drawn one yet... ----------------------------------- Andy Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:33 pm ----------------------------------- some ranks like newbe programmer and newbe hacker don't show when you post messages ----------------------------------- Tony Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:07 pm ----------------------------------- well once your rank changes, so does the one near old posts... works same as avatar... but I think you'd like to know that there's a glitch in the ranking system... as Dan pointed out, if you bought yourself a color effect for your rank, it gets frozen and doesnt change even if you get enough posts to go up a level :? If anyone has enough PHP skillz to fix up our forum, message me and we'll talk. ----------------------------------- naoki Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:19 pm ----------------------------------- so close ......... to nothing :x i've never seen tony's clone before, that would be crazy hilarious. ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:16 pm ----------------------------------- ya... you should give the rank to catalyst just for the heck of it ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:42 pm ----------------------------------- and tony, you should create a new rank just for Asok--> psycho mod ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:59 pm ----------------------------------- I though I already gave Catalyst a special rank for the heck of it... though you got a good point about Asok there :lol: ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:15 pm ----------------------------------- ya, watch him ban me for giving u the idea... :twisted: ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:55 pm ----------------------------------- thats ok... you spam more then Darkness anyways :twisted: ----------------------------------- naoki Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:15 pm ----------------------------------- i'll tell u who spams more than dodge: paddylong. i saw him get to programmer rank in like 2 days! him or born130, who once posted "no" as a single post. holy crap! it had nothing to do with anything else! aiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee! of course, unlike mine, which are full of insightful thoughts and controversial topics :wink: ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:23 pm ----------------------------------- die naoki, quit telling tony our secrete of getting bits faster ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:15 pm ----------------------------------- lol i was just looking through the posts since last visit link and about more than 80% of last posts were from dodge_tomahawk and when i read them they usually dont help anyone at all :? :lol: ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:21 pm ----------------------------------- well homer, if u go to the help section, most of my post is for helping others, if u go to the tips section, most of my posts are tips, now if u go to the general discussion section, most of my posts are spam... lol :D ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:37 pm ----------------------------------- seriosly though... dodge... when I check on the site at the end of the day, and see 50 unread topics, all of which have you as their last poster... well that just makes me want to go to bed early and get some sleep :lol: ----------------------------------- Andy Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:19 pm ----------------------------------- lol, oh well, compsci takes my boredom away ----------------------------------- naoki Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:28 pm ----------------------------------- Are we allowed to ban someone for having a bad sig? I mean "rock the cock" ain't exactly PG ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:40 pm ----------------------------------- no... the best I could do is put "must be over 18+" on front page to discuss programming in turing... but that would be just stupid. You could tell dodge to shut it though, I wouldnt mind it ----------------------------------- Andy Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:03 pm ----------------------------------- hey man, tony u don't know how naoki is, i'll give u a pic some day, its all about the hair man!! ----------------------------------- naoki Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:47 pm ----------------------------------- the hair is god 8) i'm sorta glad u changed ur sig, but u seriously hav 2 stop putting creepy stuff about me i mean, try stalking tony like that and see what happens ----------------------------------- Andy Thu Jun 12, 2003 2:04 pm ----------------------------------- lol, i wouldn't naoki, cause tony's not as hot as you, no body is... no offense tony ----------------------------------- born130 Thu Jun 12, 2003 2:21 pm ----------------------------------- Yo why is my rank stuck! seriously btw, who is matt koo and chenson