----------------------------------- Llama Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:02 pm Font help ----------------------------------- I am making a program for my computer class. It is a slot machine. I dont know how to display the money without having that stupid long white line. The variable is called money and it is an integer. I need to know how to display it without having to use the put statement. Please help ASAP ----------------------------------- Andy Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:06 pm ----------------------------------- if you have .. after your the variable you out put, it erases the long line put money.. the only problem is the next time you output something it'll be outputed after the previous output. the locate command locates a row and a column so you can output stuff on anyline/column you want put money.. locate(whatrow+1,1) %have your next output here you should read the tutorial on put statements ----------------------------------- Llama Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:11 pm font ----------------------------------- can i use Font.Draw or something like that?? ----------------------------------- Andy Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:16 pm ----------------------------------- ya you can var font := Font.New ("Arial:24:bold,italic") Font.Draw ("SCORE", 50, 30, font, red) there is just one thing, the text you put in to Font.Draw has to be a string, and your score is probably an integer, so you'll have to do this var font := Font.New ("Arial:24:bold,italic") var score:int:=1 Font.Draw (intstr(score), 50, 30, font, red) the intstr command changes an integer to a string format ----------------------------------- Llama Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:23 pm a ----------------------------------- WOW THANKS MAN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: