----------------------------------- INFERNO2K Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:15 pm Scoreboard + Parallelput, clueless on how to do it. ----------------------------------- I have a self made game of tic tac toe, and at the end of the game - I have the program open a new window and the scoreboard via winID2 := Window.Open ("position:top;center,graphics:640;500, title:TTT 2K3") colorback (black) color (10) cls put "The final scores for both players are:" put name1, " ", score1 put name2, " ", score2 I was wondering how I would go about computer interfacing it onto a breadboard and a 7 segment display, in turing. ----------------------------------- Andy Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:12 pm ----------------------------------- hmmm, i don't quite get what you're saying, can you be a little more specific? do you want the score to look like a seven segment display chip? ----------------------------------- Tony Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:32 pm ----------------------------------- I think he actually wants to hook it up to a display through parallel port :? I think you can experiment with it untill you get how display works... i donno ----------------------------------- Andy Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:33 pm ----------------------------------- if you could do that, that'll be awsome!! ----------------------------------- void Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:59 am ----------------------------------- hmm...i might not be the best resourse for breadboard programming..i did a bit...but not complicated display..just LED programming...my bro did alot of the harder shit...ill ask him...and get back to u..... ----------------------------------- INFERNO2K Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:04 pm ----------------------------------- Completed the project today guys heres the finished product ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:23 pm ----------------------------------- dude, that's cool, how did u store the info? and is the breadboard urs? its 400 bux ----------------------------------- INFERNO2K Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:54 pm ----------------------------------- Small little breadboard got it for under 10 dollars CAD :) Once you setup the inputs than you had to parallelput them ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:56 pm ----------------------------------- 10 bux? where? cause the chips are only 50 cents ----------------------------------- INFERNO2K Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:04 pm ----------------------------------- http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F005%5F014%5F001%5F000&product%5Fid=276%2D174 Very cheap, fun project. ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:10 pm ----------------------------------- cool thanx dude +50 bits