----------------------------------- JSBN Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:09 am BATTLE AGAINST THE BOUNCIES!!!! ----------------------------------- haha! i can be the first to say that i won the battle against my avatar. W00t I hope others will follow in my footsteps and change their bouncies to a better avatar. Mainly, i did this because 1) i got bored of it 2) Every time i am browzing this site ppl. are like "OMG" & "WTF" 3) ..... I like my new one better ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:40 am ----------------------------------- strange.. I thought you'd enjoy the bouncies most :lol: But ya, it does get kinda weird browsing the site... like if blade would keep his, it would be fine, but when you scroll down and every single post has a bouncy... weird :? But I still have to find a better one first. ----------------------------------- Asok Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:56 am ----------------------------------- what bouncies? I haven't noticed any bouncies. :lol: ----------------------------------- JSBN Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:57 am ----------------------------------- stupi'foo don't post stupid comments. Sarcasm, unless it's comming from me just pisses me off. ----------------------------------- Blade Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:30 pm ----------------------------------- i wanted to go overboard so it would wear itself out.. i figure if that php freak is gonna copy why not everyone else... but yeah its done. overwith... out.. :) so i'm just gonna use the one i use in messenger :D ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:51 pm ----------------------------------- Sarcasm, unless it's comming from me just pisses me off That's exactly why it is called sarcastm... and yeah i agree with the fact that boobies were getting a little boring since everyone had them... =/- ----------------------------------- Blade Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:33 pm ----------------------------------- and yeah i agree with the fact that boobies were getting a little boring since everyone had them... =/- thank you thats exactly what i wanted