----------------------------------- krishon Fri May 30, 2003 3:32 pm just a suggestion ----------------------------------- maybe u can find a way to delete some the users that have never posted and haven't visited the site much. Maybe then we can save some space :D ----------------------------------- Asok Fri May 30, 2003 3:34 pm ----------------------------------- it makes it look like we're bigger. Anyways the user database is quite small in size so it wouldn't be worth it to start deleting inactive users. Plus a lot of people come to this forum just to read not to post. ----------------------------------- krishon Fri May 30, 2003 3:35 pm ----------------------------------- hmm...good point ----------------------------------- Dark Mist Fri May 30, 2003 3:46 pm ----------------------------------- or u could just removie the old post and put it some where else. that way you could have more space ----------------------------------- Tony Fri May 30, 2003 3:48 pm ----------------------------------- we have lots of free space... we're using up just 20 of 200MB limit :shock: ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri May 30, 2003 4:05 pm ----------------------------------- I was just gonna say that... Bandwidth = amount of data send or recieved by server... that's the problem ----------------------------------- Blade Fri May 30, 2003 11:36 pm ----------------------------------- what if we... wait, no.... but what if... wait... not a good idea either... hey how about??... nah thats not good either.... ----------------------------------- Ancalagon The Black Sat May 31, 2003 6:52 pm ----------------------------------- That's it!........................ Fire! ----------------------------------- naoki Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:52 pm ----------------------------------- just come 2 read? you mean just come 2 steal source codes and submitted games ----------------------------------- Dan Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:52 pm ----------------------------------- somthing like that, lol ----------------------------------- Blade Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:25 pm ----------------------------------- i do that at some forums. then the people come out and call me a newb when i have something to say, even though i'd been there much longer than they have