----------------------------------- Martin Thu May 29, 2003 5:54 pm First Post ----------------------------------- Dan Edit: OH BUT DAN EDITS IT FOR THE 1st POST TAKE THAT LAMER MOD, HA HA HA :twisted: Yay I get the first post in this forum :D ----------------------------------- Tony Thu May 29, 2003 6:04 pm ----------------------------------- Darkness... you're such a loser... I would delete the post and make my own "first post" but then only you will get the joke :? ----------------------------------- void Thu May 29, 2003 8:23 pm ----------------------------------- hence why u awarded him the "LAMER MOD" title...coz hes LAME ----------------------------------- Dan Thu May 29, 2003 9:21 pm ----------------------------------- HA HA HA :twisted: ----------------------------------- krishon Fri May 30, 2003 3:40 pm ----------------------------------- didn't this topic used to be locked or smthg? ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri May 30, 2003 4:05 pm ----------------------------------- it was the other one ----------------------------------- krishon Fri May 30, 2003 4:54 pm ----------------------------------- ahhhh, icic