----------------------------------- Andy Thu May 29, 2003 7:13 am Is it possible to foce the mouse to move somewhere? ----------------------------------- I dun know if turing is capable, but can you force the cursor to be between an area or force it to go to a location? thanx ----------------------------------- Mazer Thu May 29, 2003 7:44 am ----------------------------------- i'm fairly certain that there isn't. sorry, but that's turing for ya. but what exactly are you trying to do, there may be another way to accomplish it. ----------------------------------- Tony Thu May 29, 2003 9:49 am ----------------------------------- you need to access window's API for that... you'd need to use C++ or VB, not possible in turing. ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Thu May 29, 2003 2:00 pm ----------------------------------- bwahahahahrrrrr... turing sux... i did that using turbo pascal(a program so very old) but turing(the new program :roll: ) cant even do that ----------------------------------- Dan Thu May 29, 2003 10:21 pm ----------------------------------- if you where to make the corser in turing and put it a mouse x and y then you may be able to make it look like you made the mouse move. ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri May 30, 2003 7:52 am ----------------------------------- yeah but u cant hide the real cursor... ----------------------------------- Andy Fri May 30, 2003 8:13 am ----------------------------------- how? ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri May 30, 2003 4:00 pm ----------------------------------- like this i guess =/ var mx, my, mb : int View.Set ("offscreenonly") View.Set ("graphics:1000,1000") loop mousewhere (mx, my, mb) drawfilloval (round (mx * 1.5), round (my * 1.5), 5, 5, 12) View.Update delay (100) cls end loop ----------------------------------- Tony Fri May 30, 2003 7:54 pm ----------------------------------- you're better off adding numbers rether then multiplying... so its not relative. @ X =100, newX = 150, but when X=1, newX = 1.5 big difference :? ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri May 30, 2003 11:04 pm ----------------------------------- well he gets the idea.. all he's gotto do is to change the value of phoney mouse coords according to real mouse coords ----------------------------------- Andy Sat May 31, 2003 11:14 am ----------------------------------- but u still see the real mouse tho... ----------------------------------- Tony Sat May 31, 2003 1:09 pm ----------------------------------- yes, but if you click the real mouse, nothing happens 8) ----------------------------------- Andy Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:39 pm ----------------------------------- true, but i don't want the user to be able to see the cusor