----------------------------------- void Sun May 25, 2003 2:12 pm MARQUEE SCREENSAVER ----------------------------------- STEPS ------- 1- Extract 2- Edit Text File (keep the quotation marks) 3- Click on the .exe file 4- Hit Enter 5- To close the screensaver just move your mouse (thats why you shouldnt double-click on it, itll just shut down as soon as it opens ----------------------------------- JSBN Sun May 25, 2003 2:22 pm ----------------------------------- it's ok. very streaky on my screen ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Sun May 25, 2003 3:24 pm ----------------------------------- you forgot to use View.Update ----------------------------------- void Sun May 25, 2003 3:58 pm ----------------------------------- possibly because View.Update IS NOT PART OF THE TURING 3 LIBRARIES!!!! so yea...altho if any of you know where i can download it..please tell me :D ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Wed May 28, 2003 4:32 pm ----------------------------------- void try reading a post i made a while ago it's name turing 4.1 or something and it's located in turing submittions... ----------------------------------- Mazer Wed May 28, 2003 4:45 pm ----------------------------------- hey, perhaps he just didn't want to use turing 4.x? could you think of a reason for that? maybe because you can't use full screen in it. anways, to avoid streaking maybe you could increase the delay time of the loop... and i don't know if you use cls but it might be better to blank it out and redraw. and when you compile choose 'terminate program immediately'. one last thing. if you're gonna compile a screensaver, you may as well go one step further and save the compiled version as *.scr instead of *.exe ----------------------------------- void Wed May 28, 2003 7:32 pm ----------------------------------- okay...enuff with the critisms people...i feel like a dumbass now...sheez...yea..i wanna get 4.x....i just din kno where ----------------------------------- JSBN Wed May 28, 2003 9:16 pm ----------------------------------- i belive i might be able to fix your problem void.....