----------------------------------- P@uL Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:13 am u guys r harsh ----------------------------------- .. im just a beginner here so ya, anyways processes is the only way i knew how to get that shit to work and ya thanks for realizing its a simon says ripoff lol ----------------------------------- Tony Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:29 am ----------------------------------- we're just trying to teach you better :wink: and this subject is [Off Topic] Material, don't you think? :) ----------------------------------- codemage Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:44 am ----------------------------------- The better you can explain your problem, and the more you can comment your code, the better responses you'll get from people who don't owe you anything. If your first post to any board is going to be a long, drawn out request to complete strangers for help, you need to be gracious about it. ----------------------------------- Tony Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:09 am ----------------------------------- it should also be understood that members here help each other out to better understand various problems that could appear in situations they would not normally try out themselves. At the end everybody learns something new. We're not affeliated with Holtsoft, or your school board, or get paid for that matter. ----------------------------------- [Gandalf] Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:22 pm ----------------------------------- You can only wish we were ;). Getting paid that is. The best way to get any reply, or at least a useful one is to cut down any long program you have into a small problematic part. Also, doing this and posting 100 small parts will not do good either. ----------------------------------- Dan Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:14 pm ----------------------------------- We're not affeliated with Holtsoft, or your school board, or get paid for that matter. Infact intill rescently i was lossing money form being an admin here. Yay for self statiablity! ----------------------------------- Notoroge Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:35 pm ----------------------------------- u guys r harshLOL! ... You should have been here back in my "glory" days.