----------------------------------- TokenHerbz Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:41 pm To: Moderators, Re: My name. ----------------------------------- Hi! I just wanted you to fix somthing for me please?? tokenherbz = my current name TokenHerbz = The new one i would like it capitalized please, can you do this for me?? Also my sub-name (programmer) perhaps i can get that changed to somthing unique that i like?? like tony's is Siberian Kitty :S Or at least just put the caps in TokenHerbz! Thanks you! ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:34 pm ----------------------------------- :twisted: ----------------------------------- Amailer Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:38 pm ----------------------------------- Ahh, you asked for the newbcake ----------------------------------- Boo-chan Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:38 pm ----------------------------------- I have to admit that's what I expected would happen. For future reference, threats seem to work better than asking nicely. ----------------------------------- Dan Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:09 pm ----------------------------------- Your "sub-name" is your rank, it is uhsely considered kind of arugent to ask for your rank to be chaged unless you have good causes. Asking for such when you are new to the stie and still considered a newbe ushely ends badly. Under the v3 system with hopfuly will be implmented soon, you can buy your own rank and buy the right to chage your user name for bits. P.S. Also ushely such requectes are done throw e-mail or the PM system and not posted to the site. ----------------------------------- Martin Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:54 pm ----------------------------------- I know. Remember how long it took to get mine changed to Lamer? And how many times I banned Tony in the process? ----------------------------------- wtd Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:01 pm ----------------------------------- I like my title. ----------------------------------- brenn Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:13 pm ----------------------------------- I like mine too ^_^ ----------------------------------- Dan Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:50 pm ----------------------------------- I lost mine in a bet :( ----------------------------------- Mazer Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:17 pm ----------------------------------- Mine is an anagram. ----------------------------------- TokenHerbz Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:05 pm ----------------------------------- bah not newbcake... somthing cooler??? and uh?? wheres my POST BAR? sigh.. ----------------------------------- beard0 Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:34 pm ----------------------------------- ...it is uhsely considered kind of arugent to ask for your rank to be chaged... bah not newbcake... somthing cooler??? ???????????! ----------------------------------- [Gandalf] Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:37 am ----------------------------------- *bursts out in laughter* How many newbcakes does that mean we are up to now? :) ----------------------------------- Andy Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:29 pm ----------------------------------- i wana be a toy's clone :p jk.. i like my rank ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:36 pm ----------------------------------- i wana be a toy's clone :p jk.. i like my rank Andy, you're so funny :roll: ----------------------------------- brenn Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:17 pm ----------------------------------- While we're on the subject of this, Tony, would you mind please changing the colors of my name and rank back? [EDIT] nm it seems to be working for me now... ^^; *n00bed*