----------------------------------- beedub Sat May 24, 2003 9:44 am flash intro ----------------------------------- is there any way to make a flash intro without a macromedia program?? or swish?? ----------------------------------- Asok Sat May 24, 2003 10:35 am ----------------------------------- there may be other software but you're better off using Macromedia ----------------------------------- JSBN Sat May 24, 2003 2:18 pm ----------------------------------- yeah, just get teh demo of macromedia, i believe it lets u save... and when you do, just save it as a web page. Also macromedia is nice and easy to use ----------------------------------- PHP God Sat May 24, 2003 5:40 pm ----------------------------------- Yes, there are ways, but what I believe you want is more than some scrolling text. You might just have to use SWiSH (it doesn't get much easier than that), or be a tough guy and use Macromedia. I thought it was hard and intimidatting, but its even easier than SWiSH if you learn it. ----------------------------------- beedub Sun May 25, 2003 4:26 pm ----------------------------------- how am i able to veiw the swich program i have made as a website?? ----------------------------------- void Sun May 25, 2003 4:29 pm ----------------------------------- i've never used swish before but im guessing that if it is flash there is most likely a save extension that does html or if you cant find it use the tag or the tag...that should work....it worked for me... ----------------------------------- beedub Sun May 25, 2003 9:15 pm ----------------------------------- dont get it ----------------------------------- PHP God Mon May 26, 2003 6:53 am ----------------------------------- easy, I believe you go FILE > EXPORT > EXPORT HTML or something to that effect. then it puts code on your clipoard, paste that into your pages HTML and bang on m8. I may be wrong, haven't used SWiSH in a few mellenia.