Computer Science Canada
Problem.....for Drop the ball.
|Author:||spen [ Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:36 am ]|
|Post subject:||Problem.....for Drop the ball.|
I am making game I got some problem that Drop the ball.
the player should avoid ball when the ball hit the ground.
1. So how can I drop the ball per seconds??
( The numbers of balls will be increased by time going)
1 sec = 1ball
2 sec =2 2 ball
3sec= 3 ball.......
The position of ball is from y= maxy, x = random
2. I asked this question before..but..I coludn't find the way....
How can I make movement smoothly for my character??
(same way as below program, Draw. command)
I hope u guys answer thank you~~
* the ball is an image file (bmp)
* When I use Delay command, the game is jammmed..too slow
* The character is made by Draw. Command
|Author:||Cervantes [ Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:24 am ]|
here's how I would do it.
note that it would look a bit better if you were to make the balls spawn just a little above maxy, so that the user can't actually see them materialize like they do
|Author:||spen [ Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:32 am ]|
|Post subject:||Thank u~!!|
Thank u so much~